Thursday, October 19, 2006

arhh

I saw my chem finals result kanina and I was really frustrated coz I wasn't able to reach the required score in order to get a grade higher for the final mark. hmph. yeah, yeah. I'm more concerned with my chem grade though it has nothing to do with my course, at least the grades I get there are more encouraging. Unlike my Lit13 and En11(which fyi have a lot to do with my course) grades which make me feel unworthy of my passion. I keep getting C's and C+'s, even the lowest D's and F4's (I didn't even know there was actually a lower grade than F.) You can't imagine how upsetting that is to meee. But that's not so bad. Those two teachers were assigned to English majors so they must be really good, and I think they are since they are able to squeeze our brains dry. So, many thanks to them.

it's finally our sembreak. time for resting, chilling, and loving ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home