Tuesday, September 12, 2006

impulses of the angry.

You talk as if your own hands are damn clean, like you're too good just because you comply with the rules of innocence, of the so called "goodness".

Innocence is for children, idiots. And "goodness" is for the blind and mindless grown-ups like you. Ignorant, narrow-minded fools. Right about now, my faith in people should deteriorate more rapidly than it already has. Which is why my norm has grown apart from yours. Your norm never satisfied me. Oh no, I don't suffer from some superiority complex. You can step on each other's dignity like savages racing to the top and see who's the best for all I care. That has been your status quo, making sense out of your lives by believing to be better than everyone else or dragging someone down so he or she can be as wretched as you are, if not inferior to you. Am I right? I know for sure that I'm not wrong so don't bother.


I'm furious, as you can see. I've just proven that a lot of people find their lives too worthless to mind their own business. Go to hell, the bunch of you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home