Monday, July 10, 2006

where is home?

It would be nice to move out of this chaotic setting I currently reside in.

(No, let me restate that understatement.)

I would love to abandon this hell of an abode I currently reside in.

or at least I'm finally entertaining that thought.

Aw. tsk. Don't call me a meanie. I simply desire a serene dwelling where I can peacefully go about the things I should be doing at home. Can I be blamed if I'm sick of waking up in the morning as if I'm always at the wrong side of the bed? I want a place where people would not piss us off just because they lack their sense of priority. I crave for a quiet place where I can think, study, read a book... you get what I'm saying. We would have gone to that place a long time ago if not for the thing called "obligation". hah. Does it mean that just because someone is obliged to do something or is expected to be someone, they would have to put their plans on hold? Guide, support, encourage, teach, are words I believe in. but spoil? pamper? indulge? when they are old enough to make their own living? *Wake up. You have kids to take care of now. You're not living for yourself anymore.* agh.

You probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Literally, I meant to say I'm sick of all the chaos in my so-called "home". In a deeper sense, I'm sick of a lot of wretched and pointless things in life and I want nothing more than to leave it all behind. Some people's lives are such a waste.. exemplified by those desperately-trying-to-devastate-someone-but-it-won't-happen-because-they're-nothing-but-sh*tfaces people.

*Love, take me with you*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home