Sunday, May 14, 2006

oooh.

Through dreadful circumstances of losing, wondering what might've happened if you hadn't let your pride or selfishness take over you, or wondering what it is that went wrong when you thought everything was fine, or having a hard time accepting that something you gave your heart to wasn't meant for you at all, as well as hostility to the one who caused your heartaches... well, well.. symptoms of the thing called bitterness. Ooh, how can I not know? I've let it infest my life a good number of times. It frucking dragged me down, down, down. But then I grew out of it, even learned to fight it. You can, too. Looking back, I can't see it as anything more than a burden to myself. If it's you who hates, then no one else is in burden except for you. Who do you think ends up being the fool? Them? nah. It's you. I must say it's one of the worst and most foolish things that took over me. I guess i was lucky enough to find my way out of it.

Pitying yourself and dragging someone down with you will never save you from whatever pit you fell into.
I've got news for you. Things happen for a reason. It's life. Shit happens. You win some, you lose some. Sick, sad reality but there it is. Grow up and learn when to move on.



if stubborn... I can only feel sorry for you.




Just let the happy people be. Your own time will come.


cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home