Saturday, August 05, 2006

you. me.

As we lie down closely facing each other, you cannot imagine the emotions that take over me.

I look at you and I see...

... the only lips--the only one made for me-- that can say the words that go straight to my heart
... the nose I can gently play with mine
... the ear that can hear me even in silence
... the eyes that can see the beauty of things even in their simplicity, the eyes that are not blinded by superficiality; the eyes looking back at me, the window of the heart without having to say a word.

I smile.

Finding it hard to believe that the most wonderful thing is right in front of me, I touch your face, and I say to myself, "it's true, and i'm more than blessed to have you".

I smile again.

Finally, I tell you, "I love you."

Three words, eight letters. You have no idea how much of myself I give whenever I say it, not being able to find the best words that would amount to such feelings... just because I mean it with all my heart. I really do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home