Sunday, October 15, 2006

Feminism and Fidelity

It's a pity that some boys never grow up.

Last night, T (masking the name to be safe) was telling me about her conversation with her husband's guy friend. (T is having a problem that her husband's gone back to doing perfidious acts behind her back--in other words, cheating on her AGAIN.) Since it was during a drinking session, this guy friend's tongue slipped. He probably forgot he was talking to the WIFE of his friend.

He told T not to worry because it's not her husband who approaches the girls anyway but the other way around. And then he said something like, "Why don't you just accept that guys are polygamous? AT LEAST you're still the one he comes home to."

..................@#$%??

I'd give him a good slapping if he told me that. Too bad I wasn't there to show him HOW WRONG HE WAS. Those
boys are aging fast while their brains haven't matured at all and their hormones are still out of control. *SHAME ON YOU, you're NOT MAN ENOUGH to make good use of those 'manly strength' you take so much pride in.*


It makes me so happy to know that I have a REAL MAN with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home